This is the e-mail I received form Dashlane. I deeply concern my online security presence. Take a glimpse.
5 million Google accounts reported compromised – Here’s what to do
|Dear Dashlane users,On Wednesday, it was reported that 5 million login and password combinations for compromised Google accounts were posted online by cyber thieves.
We built a tool that allows you to easily check if your Google accounts are part of the breach.
There is a proved high rated solution: click here ->DAHSLANE or copy and paste this link in your browser https://www.dashlane.com/en/cs/3bb92d23 Next step – Enter your email address in corresponding field and then sign up with this email to get $15 (i.e. 6 months) of free Dashlane Premium! Thank you in advance for using my referral number. I will get same as you – 6 months of free Dashlane Premium.
“The company Dashlane has won many accolades and recognition, including:
- David Pogue/The New York Times – “Dashlane is life-changingly great.”
- The Wall Street Journal – “For most people, I recommend Dashlane. It’s so simple, so you’ll actually use it.”
- USA Today – “Bottom line? My nod goes to Dashlane…”
- PC Mag – Best Security Product of 2013
- CNN – Coolest Gadgets of 2013
- NYC Venture Fellow 2014
- FinTech Innovation Lab 2013
- Finovate 2012 Best of Show“